I paid Shifu 15,000 dollars for a Howo 336 Truck to ship to Nigeria. We agreed on, in the words of Mr Zhang, their manager, a Howo 336, 2014 model in very good condition, with 75,000 kilometres. We also agreed on a shipping quotation by a bulk ship that would ship the truck to Nigeria. Instead of the 336 in good condition that I paid for, I was sent;
1) A very old truck with the chasis number scrubbed off. So not even possible to tell the age
2) The speedometer, which is no longer working, reads over 121,000 kms. Only God knows the actual kilometres it would have worked as the speedometer is not working to determine this.
3) What is even worse, depite my paying for the truck to be shipped whole, in fact they gave me a shipping order to by a bulk ship for my truck to be shipped whole, a dump truck wascut into 53 pieces and stuffed into a container!
4) It has been a nightmare for me assembling the truck and as yet it is not working. The truck is also leaking oil in different places. That is it, for the good condition of Mr Zhang of Shifu Industry Company Limited.
5) What is worse has been the total lack of acknowledgement by Mr Zhang, who is quite slippery and lies shamelessly on the deal which is all documented in our watsapp chats.
6) It is instructive to note that I am the second Nigerian, I know of, that Mr Zhang would lie and cheat and send trucks that are quite different from what was negotiated.
7) In evidence, I have the watsapp chats in the main between I and Mr Zhang of Shifu Industry Company Limited.
8) I would recommend that buyers be aware of Mr Zhang and Shifu. They are a bunch of fraudsters.
9) In particular for African customers, note that Shifu Industry Company has no respect for Africans. I am sure they would not do the same for an European customer.